Certified Wound Care Program
Comprehensive Wound Care Program
Assisteo Home Health is committed to providing a comprehensive wound care program customized to meet the individual needs of our patient. Our wound care program is led by a team of Certified Wound Ostomy Continence Nurses (CWOCNs) to maximize wound healing. By reducing infections and educating patients and caregivers, we are able to improve outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions, and increase patient satisfaction.
What to expect:
- Expert assessment and evaluation
- Physician electronic signature and patient monitoring
- Specialized wound treatments based upon the type, location and size of the wound.
- Recommendations for support surfaces to promote wound healing and prevent complications
- Advanced treatment options such as Wound Vacs
- Ostomy care with individualized ostomy care protocols
- Nutritional counseling if appropriate
- Coordination with the patient’s physician and wound clinics for treatment enhancement options